VISION: Igniting Men for Christ
There are two main connections that men need to grow strong in character and in their faith; A connection to Jesus Christ and a connection to other men where they can be challenged and encouraged to live out what they learn at home, with family, at church, at work, and in their journey with Christ. The natural tendency of men is to isolate themselves, especially when faced with crisis in their lives; A direct result of this is that they begin to lose sight of their God given mission in life and begin to give in to the stress, temptations and pressures of the world around them.
R.E.A.L. MEN Ministry is an inter-denominational men’s ministry designed to be a relevant force in today’s world to bridge the gap and disconnect between men. At RMM we challenge and encourage men to become men of integrity, men of faith and to become the strong leaders that God has called them to be through connection to Christ and to other men. R.E.A.L. MEN know that through Christ, they have what it takes to positively impact their families, their workplace, their community, and the world around them!
Many of today’s men feel isolated, broken, and tired but yet still have a heart hungry for God and a desire to be a part of God’s great adventure with a band of Christian brothers. R.E.A.L. MEN Ministry empowers, trains, teaches, and challenges these men to stand firm in Jesus Christ and to stay connected with one another in the midst of an increasingly secular culture.
MISSION: Building Disciples for Christ and Bridges Between Men
R.E.A.L. MEN Ministries was founded on the faith and belief that all men are called for a God given purpose and Godly legacy. Our mission is to build fully devoted followers of Christ by:
- Investing our lives into the lives of other men.
- Living a consistent and authentic life of integrity and faith surrendered to Christ.
- Showing genuine love to others with word and action.
- Using God’s Word as our guide in all we do.
- Standing firmly beside the church by teaching and training Men’s Ministries and Men’s Leaders.
- Advancing the Kingdom of God through prayer and outreach.
- Reaching out to the local church, community and world around us.